Details about course:
Commerce & Accountancy:
- Accounting as a financial information system;
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments.
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis;
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares.
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities.
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts.
- MCQs on all topics as per exam pattern
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting - Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Methods of Costing - Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/ Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors.
- Basics of Cost Control and Analysis - (i) Standard Costing, (ii) Marginal Costing, (iii) Budget and Budgetary Control.
- Lean System and Innovation:-Introduction to Lean System
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Kaizen Costing
- 5 Ss
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Cellular Manufacturing/ One-Piece Flow Production Systems
- Six Sigma (SS)
- Introduction to Process Innovation and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
Companies Act 2013:
- Chapter III
- Chapter IV,
- Chapter VIII
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI
- Chapter XII
- Chapter XXVII
- Demand and Supply
- Market Structures
- National Income: Concepts and Measurement
- Classical & Keynesian
- Approach Determination of output and employment
- Consumption Function
- Investment Function
- Multiplier and Accelerator
- Demand and Supply for Money
- IS – LM
- Inflation and Phillips Curve
- Business Cycles
- Balance of Payments
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Non-banking Financial Institutions
- Important Topics of Essay
- Sample Essay and Precis
Course Validity till Phase II exam.